How do I clear the IE code on my LG top load washer?
Turn off the home’s hot and cold water supply taps/valve. Remove the water inlet hoses from the washer. Ensure to have a bucket to drain the remaining water from the hoses. Check the inlet filters on the inlet valves of the washer, inspect for any mineral deposits or other debris that may be clogging them.
Why is my LG washing machine showing IE?
An IE error code in LG washing machines signals that the machine’s washer was not filled with water in the allotted time. This could also be possible due to a faulty water inlet valve or a problem with a drain hose among others.
What does UE mean on LG washer?
Share. The uE/UE code indicates that the washer is attempting to balance the load, which may be the result of the unit not being leveled correctly or the load itself. This code can be easily resolved without the need of a technician.
What is IE error in Samsung washing machine?
Samsung malfunction 1E or 1C Is there an error message 1E or 1C on the display of your Samsung washing machine? If so, there is a problem with the water level sensor. This means that the water pressure or water level is not correct.
How do I reset my LG washer error?
How to reset the washing machine:
- Press POWER to turn the washer off.
- Unplug the washer from the power outlet or turn the circuit breaker to the unit off.
- With the power disabled, press and hold the START/PAUSE button for 5 seconds.
- Plug the washer back in, or turn the circuit breaker back on.
What are the codes for a LG washer?
LG front-load washer error codes
- IE. Inlet water supply error. Check/ Repair.
- UE. Unbalanced load. Check/ Repair.
- OE. Drains slowly. Check/ Repair.
- FE. Water overflow error. Check/ Repair.
- PE. Water level sensor failure. Check/ Repair.
- dE. Door is open error. Check/
- tE. Heating sensor error. Check/
- LE. Locked drive motor error. Check/
How do I clear E1 F9 code?
Filter clogged It picks up trash and small objects before they reach the pump, instigating error code E1 F9. To access the filter, unscrew and remove the front panel. Then gently turn it and remove it from the groove.
How do I fix LG UE error?
- Run rinse and spin cycle without load. Empty the drum completely. Power the unit on.
- Request Repair. If the uE or UE error displays again, the unit is not working properly; it requires a repair service.
- Leveling, load distribution, and selected washing cycle. The unit does NOT require a repair service.
How do I get rid of error code?
Removal of Error code: 268D3-XC00037 From Control Panel. Step 1 : First of all you need to click on “Start” button followed by “Control Panel” option. Step 2 : Once the Control Panel opens, you need to go for Uninstall a program under Programs option. Step 3 : Now in the Programs and Features window, select the suspicious programs and click in “Uninstall” button to remove it.
How to correct error code?
Start by turning off your computer and unplug it from the power source.
What is error number?
A system error code is an error number, sometimes followed by a short error message, that a program in Windows may display in response to a particular issue it’s having.
How to remove “error code?
Create an installation media USB flash drive with Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.