Where can I travel a day in Alabama?
25 Best Day Trips in Alabama
- Bankhead National Forest. © Jeremy/stock.adobe.com.
- Florence. © James/stock.adobe.com.
- Guntersville. © hildeanna/stock.adobe.com.
- Little River Canyon. © Robert Hainer/stock.adobe.com.
- Cathedral Caverns State Park. © ChuckS/stock.adobe.com.
- Oak Mountain State Park.
Where can I go on a random road trip?
California Road Trip: 19 Places You Have To See
- 1.) Sequoia National Park, South Sierra Nevada.
- 2.) Griffith Observatory, Los Angeles.
- 3.) Pier 39, San Francisco.
- 4.) San Diego Old Town And Balboa Park.
- 5.) Mono Lake & Mono County.
- 6.) Route 66.
- 7.) Lake Tahoe, Sierra Nevada.
- 8.) Asilomar State Beach, Monterey Peninsula.
Where should I go on a roadtrip?
Top 10 Best Road Trip Destinations in the USA
- Pacific Coast Highway – California.
- Going-to-the-Sun Road – Montana.
- Blue Ridge Parkway – Virginia.
- Olympic Peninsula – Washington.
- Brandywine Valley – Pennsylvania and Delaware.
- Cape Cod – Massachusetts.
- Historic Columbia River Highway – Oregon.
- Red Rock Country – Arizona.
Where to go for a day trip in Alabama?
From swimming and fishing, to camping and hiking, Gulf State Park offers a variety of outdoor activities for all ages. It’s the perfect place to spend a summer day if you’re wanting to beat the heat. 9.
Is it time to take a road trip in Alabama?
Where to go for a day trip from Birmingham?
Because Birmingham is a hub city, taking day trips from Birmingham is easy and convenient. CDC information for travelers. Hours/availability may have changed. 1. Huntsville Huntsville, Alabama is steeped in history from the founding of the Alabama Constitution Village in 1819 through the civil war and 20th-century space race.
How long does it take to visit Birmingham Alabama?
It took me tow days to visit Birmingham Alabama, 3 days to visit Montgomery Alabama and 3 days in coastal Alabama. I would suggest a minimum of 3 days in Huntsville and Northern Alabama too.