How can I change my PAN card correction?
- For any update in existing PAN details, applicant is required to fill the form ‘Request for New PAN Card or / and Changes or Correction in PAN Data Form’.
- Applicant should fill all the columns of the form and should tick the box on the left margin of address for communication.
How can I apply for PAN correction form?
How to Apply for PAN Card Correction Online
- Visit NSDL or the UTIITSL portal.
- Fill in the PAN Change Request Form online.
- Mention your PAN number correctly since an incorrect number will delay your change request.
- Make sure you select the checkbox next to the parameters that you wish to change.
Can PAN card correction online?
PAN – ONLINE APPLICATION Application for fresh allotment of PAN can be made through Internet. Further, requests for changes or correction in PAN data or request for reprint of PAN card (for an existing PAN) may also be made through Internet.
How can I upload my PAN card correction online?
After successful login, the user will select File Upload from the main menu and upload the input file online by digitally signing the upload. The DSC will be authenticated by NSDL e-Gov. On successful authentication the file will be uploaded and a file reference number will be generated.
How many days will it take for PAN card correction?
There is not a stated time declared by the Authority. But, Normally it takes almost 15–30 days for rectification in PAN data. You can wait & check status of your rectification request online using acknowledgement number provided to you.
How many days does it take to change name in PAN Card?
What should I fill in pan card in place?
For all categories of applicants, it is necessary to mention complete address and the details of Town/City/District, State/Union Territory, and PINCODE are mandatory. In case, a foreign address is provided then it is mandatory to provide Country Name along with ZIP Code of the country.
How long does it take for PAN card correction online?