How can I send money online in Dubai?
How to transfer money to Dubai online?
- Register for free. Sign up online or in our app for free.
- Choose an amount to send. Tell us how much you want to send.
- Add recipient’s bank details. Fill in the details of your recipient’s bank account.
- Verify your identity.
- Pay for your transfer.
- That’s it.
Is Western Union available in Dubai?
Visit one of the 900+ Western Union agent locations1 in the United Arab Emirates. Provide your sender’s details, including the tracking number (MTCN). Present a government-issued Emirates ID or a Passport. Get your money once your details have been verified.
How can I send money to Dubai?
Steps to transfer money directly to a person
- Select an authorized dealer for money transfer from India to Dubai.
- Choose the beneficiary.
- Select the desirable or necessary money to transfer.
- Pick the means of payment.
- Share the receiver’s address proof.
- Send the money.
How do I transfer money with Western Union?
- Select ‘Pay & Transfer’
- Click on ‘Transfer’
- Select transfer to ‘Overseas’
- Choose your destination country.
- Key in the amount you want to transfer.
- Choose the preferred currency.
- Select Western Union as mode of transfer.
- Fill up the transfer details, then click ‘Transfer’
Can I send money from India to Dubai through Western Union?
You use the orthodox methods to transfer money to UAE from India like banks, money changers or Western Union. Not only that you don’t have to pay a penny in charges or hidden fees when you send money online to UAE from India through BookMyForex. Our international wire transfer to UAE is fastest in India.
How can I transfer money from dirhams to rupees online?
Easy Money Transfer from India to UAE!
- Book Online. Compare bids from your nearest exchange houses & banks and book online.
- Verify KYC. Get the required KYC documents verified at home or at the nearest branch.
- Transfer Funds. Transfer the funds to the exchange house/bank’s account as NEFT/RTGS.
- Get Credit!
Which app is safe for money transfer?
Compare the Best Money Transfer Apps
|PayPal Best Overall
|iOS and Android
|WorldRemit Best for International Transfers
|iOS and Android
|Cash App Best for Low Fees
|iOS and Android
|Venmo Best for Shared Bills
|Apple iOS 10.0 or Android Lollipop (API 21) or higher devices
Can you send money from UAE to Western Union?
For additional convenience when sending a money transfer through Western Union, we have partnered with 3 banks in UAE allowing their customers to send a Western Union Money Transfer directly from their bank account using the electronic banking channels. Emirates NBD. Dubai Islamic Bank.
How to contact Western Union for money transfer?
Our Customer Care team is ready to support you. For questions about Western Union online services (web and app), call us at 800 SENDWU (800 736 398) or send an email to [email protected]. For other Western Union services, contact us at 800 035 704 469.
How can I send money from Western Union to Al Fardan?
Register and log in to westernunion.com. 2. Click on Verification options. 3. Select Assisted and click Continue. 4. Select your preferred location, date, and time for a visit, then confirm. An Al Fardan Exchange appointed representative will visit you at your chosen address to verify your identity.
How do you pay with Western Union debit card?
1. Search for a Western Union location near you. 2. Go directly to the counter with your valid government-issued ID, My WU ® number or phone number, and bring your receiver’s bank and account information. 3. Pay with cash or a U.S. bank-issued debit card.