How do I remove cyanogenmod?
- Download, from the Google Play Store, and install “SuperSU”.
- Launch the app and go to “Settings”.
- Scroll down and locate, and tap, “Full unroot”.
- It will ask you to confirm that you really want to unroot your device.
- When it is done, the app will automatically close and then restart your device.
How do I Unroot my Samsung Galaxy phone?
Unroot by using a file manager
- Access your device’s main drive and look for “system”. Select it, and then tap on “bin”.
- Go back to the system folder and select “xbin”.
- Go back to the system folder and select “app”.
- Delete “superuser,apk”.
- Restart the device and it will all be done.
How do I flash my Samsung Galaxy S3?
Process to flash stock ROM via ODIN on Samsung Galaxy S3
- Install ODIN and open it.
- Disconnect your device from your PC.
- Put your galaxy s3 in download mode, hold (Volume down + Home + Power), then press volume up.
- Connect your galaxy S3 into to your PC and wait for Odin to recognize it.
How do I replace CyanogenMod?
6 CyanogenMod Alternatives For Your Android Device
- Carbon Rom. Carbon Rom is simply beautiful – it is an elegant Android firmware, which encourages a clean and simple visual interface.
- Slim ROMs. Slim ROMs are a major player in the market of custom firmwares.
- Paranoid Android.
Where can I download custom ROMS for Android?
Best Custom Roms For Android 2021
- Download LineageOS Custom ROM.
- Download Paranoid Android Custom ROM.
- Download crDroid Custom ROM.
- Download Havoc OS Custom ROM.
- Download Pixel Extended Custom ROM.
- Download Corvus OS Custom ROM.
- Download ArrowOS Custom ROM.
- Download POSP Custom ROM.