What is there to do in Atlanta at night today?
9 of the Most Amazing Things to Do in Atlanta at Night
- Eat, Drink, and Play Games at Topgolf.
- Sleep Under the Sea at the Aquarium at night in Atlanta.
- Get ATL Skyline Glimpses with the Skyview Ferris Wheel.
- Get Tickets to a Professional Athletic Event.
- Celebrate Culture and the Arts with ATL’s Theatre Scene.
What is there to do in Atlanta at Night 2021?
- Atlanta Sightseeing Tour at Night. Snuggle up with your loved one as you take an evening driving tour of Atlanta’s nightlife.
- Stone Mountain Park at night.
- Atlanta Botanic Gardens Evening Lights.
- Georgia Aquarium.
- Early Night Food Tour.
- Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament.
- Historic Ghost Walk.
What’s open in Atlanta after midnight?
10 Best Late-Night Restaurants in Atlanta
- El Rey del Taco.
- Octopus Bar.
- Victory Sandwich Shop.
- Poor Hendrix.
- 9292 Korean BBQ (and D92, too)
- The Bookhouse Pub.
What is there to do in Atlanta after 5pm?
Atlanta Sights After 5 p.m.
- Atlanta History Center — open until 5:30 p.m.
- Margaret Mitchell House — open until 5:30 p.m.
- Oakland Cemetery — open until 5:30 p.m.
- World of Coke — open until 6 p.m.
- City Lights Atlanta Night Tour — tours depart at 6:45 p.m.
- Atlanta Botanical Garden — open until 7 p.m.
What is there to do in Atlanta after 10pm?
Best late night fun in Atlanta, GA
- Bowlmor Atlanta. 8.5 mi. 157 reviews.
- Joystick Gamebar. 4.1 mi. 308 reviews.
- The Painted Pin. 1.3 mi. 466 reviews.
- Tongue & Groove. 0.7 mi. 223 reviews.
- Mobile Gaming Lounge. 26.6 mi.
- The Rink at Park Tavern. 2.2 mi.
- The Basement. 5.3 mi.
- Starlight Drive-In Theatre & Flea Market. 7.8 mi.
What stays open after 10pm?
Applebee’s. Most locations are open until at least 11 p.m., with many staying open until midnight and beyond — even on weekdays.
What is there to do in Atlanta after dark?
Actually Fun Things to Do in Atlanta After Dark
- Go to one of the city’s newest next-level bars.
- Bowl through the darkness.
- Drink like a fish at the Georgia Aquarium.
- Do heavy metal karaoke.
- Get grown, sexy, and scientific.
- Learn something at the Trap Music Museum.
- Drink and play arcade games.
- Catch a late-night flick.
Where can I take my girlfriend in Atlanta at night?
Date Night Ideas Filled With Romance
- Have a Romantic Dinner for Two.
- Sample Wines at a First-Class Tuscan Winery.
- Relax with a Couple’s Massage.
- Enjoy Sips Under the Sea.
- Go Ice Skating.
- Stroll Through the Garden.
- Go on a Romantic River Adventure.
- Bike or Stroll Along the Atlanta BeltLine.
Where is the best place to visit in Atlanta GA?
One of the most popular places to visit near Atlanta is Stone Mountain Park, 16 miles east of the city center in DeKalb County . At its center is Stone Mountain, an 863-foot-high mass of exposed granite with a circumference of five miles.
What are the tourist attractions in Atlanta GA?
Atlanta, Georgia is home to quite a few tourist attractions. One of the most popular tourist attractions in Atlanta is the Centennial Olympic Park. This park is named to honor the 1996 Olympics that were hosted by the city.
What are some historical sites in Atlanta Georgia?
Here are 10 historical sites in Atlanta to visit this summer: Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park. Center for Civil and Human Rights . Historic Fire Station 6. Atlanta History Center. Historic Oakland Cemetery . Swan House .
What is there to do in Atlanta for young adults?
If you love to shop, book a Buckhead Legendary Shopping Package at one of Atlanta’s participating hotels. If shopping isn’t your preferred activity, visit the Atlanta Historic Center. It includes a history museum, the historic Swan House and Tullie Smith farm, historic gardens and the Kenan Research Center.