Are Nissan Jukes ugly?
Readers at Car Throttle voted the Juke into its “Top 10 Ugliest Cars Ever Made” lists, and a Motor Trend forum gave the Juke the Ugliest Car Award. Nissan has good reason to embrace the Juke’s peculiarity, however, even if its most unique attributes are considered unattractive by the masses.
What is the ugliest car made?
Meet the ugliest cars in the world
- Fiat Multipla. The original Multipla invented its own class back in 1956.
- Rolls Royce Cullinan. As Chris Harris from Top Gear once said, there are far too many tasteless rich people for it not to exist.
- Pontiac Aztek.
- AMC Gremlin.
- Nissan Juke.
- Ford Scorpio mk2.
- Lexus SC430.
- Plymouth Prowler.
Which is the most ugliest car?
Damn Your Eyes: The Ugliest Cars Ever Made
- 1932 Stout Scarab. See all 31 photos.
- 1946 Crosley CC. See all 31 photos.
- 1951 Allard P2 Safari. See all 31 photos.
- 1958 Ford Thunderbird. See all 31 photos.
- 1958 Lincoln Continental. See all 31 photos.
- 1958 Subaru 360. See all 31 photos.
- 1961 Citroen Ami 6.
- 1965 Rambler/AMC Marlin.
What is the ugliest Nissan?
Nissan Cube The aptly named Nissan Cube was produced for more than 20 years before it was discontinued in 2019. Not bad for a car that looks like someone stuck four wheels and an engine on, well, a cube.
How bad is a Nissan Juke?
The Nissan Juke Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 7th out of 7 for subcompact SUVs. The average annual repair cost is $548 which means it has lower than average ownership costs. The frequency and severity of repairs are both fairly average when compared with all other vehicles.
How many miles can a 2011 Nissan Juke last?
Nissan Juke is one of most reliable compact SUVs and can last very time. There are a lot of Nissan Jukes on road over 100,000 miles, still running greatly.