Is balamand medical school accredited?
In 2015 The University of Balamand received accreditation from The Accreditation, Certification, and Quality Assurance Institute better known as ACQUIN, founded in 2001, Germany. ACQUIN granted the university a 6-year unconditional institutional accreditation.
How many years does it take to study medicine in Lebanon?
To be eligible for the degree of Doctor of Medicine, a student must satisfactorily complete the curriculum of the Faculty of Medicine and must be recommended by the Academic Committee. The degree may be granted with distinction to students who demonstrate excellence throughout the 4 years of medical school.
Does balamand require SAT?
SAT Test is required of all undergraduate applicants EXCEPT FOR: Transfer students from other universities who qualify for junior year . Applicants to majors in the Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences. Applicants to majors in the Lebanese Academy of Fine Arts- ALBA.
How many medical schools are there in Lebanon?
seven medical schools
Currently, there are seven medical schools in Lebanon.
How long is medicine in AUB?
The degree may be granted with distinction to students who attain a grade of excellent in at least 50 percent of their credits, and with a grade of pass in no more than 20 percent of credits during the four years of the program.
How much does medical school cost in Lebanon?
The largest cities offering Bachelor programs in Medicine in Lebanon
How do I apply to Balamand University?
To apply to University of Balamand: For new applicants, click on the ‘New Application’ button. If you already started the admission process, enter your credentials below….To print a hard copy of the UOB Application for:
- Undergraduate and Graduate.
- Postgraduate Medical Education.
- Faculty of Medicine.
Where can I study medicine in UAE?
Medical universities in the UAE
- Mohammed bin Rashid University of Medicine and Health Sciences (MBRU)
- United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
- Khalifa University.
- Gulf Medical University (GMU)
- Ajman University (AU)
- RAK Medical and Health Sciences University (RAKMHSU)
- University of Sharjah (UoS)
Where can I study medicine in the Middle East?
- Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine.
- Al-Azhar University.
- Alexandria University Faculty of Medicine.
- Armed Forces College of Medicine.
- Assiut University Faculty of Medicine.
- Aswan University Faculty of Medicine.
- Badr University in Cairo School of Medicine.
- Benha University College of Human Medicine.