How do I enable services in msconfig?
- a. Press Windows key + Q, type msconfig, and then press Enter.
- b. On the General tab, tap or click the Normal Startup option.
- c. Tap or click the Services tab and clear the check box beside Hide all Microsoft services, and then tap or click Enable all.
How do I stop services in msconfig?
Disable startup items and non-Microsoft services
- Quit all applications.
- Choose Start > Run, and type msconfig in the Open box.
- Write down all deselected items under the Startup and Services tabs.
- Select the General tab, and then choose Selective startup.
- Select the Startup tab, and then select Disable All.
Why do I get access denied?
The Access Denied error appears when your Firefox browser uses a different proxy setting or VPN instead of what’s really set on your Windows 10 PC. Thus, when a website detected that there is something wrong with your browser cookies or your network, it blocks you which is why you can’t open it.
How do I get rid of access denied on iPhone?
Open Safari and test.
- Safari – Clear the history and cookies on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Safari website data on your iPhone or iPad – How to clear. Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.
- Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Try a forced restart.
How do I enable all services?
How do I Enable all service?
- On the General tab, tap or click the Normal Startup option.
- Tap or click the Services tab, clear the check box beside Hide all Microsoft services, and then tap or click Enable all.
- Tap or click the Startup tab, and then tap or click Open Task Manager.
Is it OK to disable all services?
As a general rule, I never disable any service that comes installed with Windows by default or that is from Microsoft. However, when you disable non-Microsoft services, your chances of messing something up on your computer are greatly reduced. Most of these third-party services don’t necessarily need to be enabled.
How do I remove unnecessary startup programs?
5 Ways to Clean Up Windows Startup Programs
- Spring-cleaning the startup folder. You can start cleaning the startup folder.
- Halt them using Task Manager.
- Hack the Registry to stop startup programs.
- Run Services Computer Management Console.
- Activate Fast Startup.
- 12 comments.