How do I call a US number from China?
To call United States from China, dial: 00 – 1 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 1 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for China, and is needed for making any international call from China.
- 1 – ISD Code or Country Code of United States.
- Area code – There are 291 area codes in United States.
How do you call someone from China?
Follow these steps to call China:
- Dial the exit code 011. This will let your carrier know you’re going to make an international call.
- Dial 86, the country code for China. This lets your carrier know you’re going to call China from the US.
- Enter the area code.
- Dial the phone number.
How do I dial a +86 number?
To call China from the U.S., just follow these simple dialing directions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 86, the country code for China.
- Then dial the area code (2–4 digits — please see a sample calling code list below).
- Finally dial the phone number (6–8 digit telephone number).
How do I call an 800 number from China?
What is the Prefix for Chinese Toll Free Numbers? The toll free prefix for Chinese toll free numbers is (800). The country dialing code is (+86) and the international call prefix is (010).
How are phone numbers written in China?
Mobile phones In mainland China, mobile phone numbers have 11 digits in the format 1xx-xxxx-xxxx (except for 140–144, which are 13-digit IoT numbers), in which the first three digits (13x to 19x) designate the mobile phone service provider.
How do I list a US phone number internationally?
To format phone numbers in the US, Canada, and other NANP (North American Numbering Plan) countries, enclose the area code in parentheses followed by a space, and then hyphenate the three-digit exchange code with the four-digit number.
Can you call China a democratic country WHY?
China is not a democracy. It is an authoritarian state which has been characterized as totalitarian, a surveillance state, and a dictatorship. Zhengxu Wang of Fudan University in Shanghai wrote in a report in 2007: “It is clear that public support for democracy is high in China.
How can I get a China number?
Here are the steps to buy a Chinese virtual phone number:
- Go to the Global Call Forwarding website and click on the link for “View Rates.”
- Under “Select Your New Phone Number” pick “China (86).”
- Select a number type.
- If given a choice, select a number.
How do I dial a mobile number in Shenzhen?
How to call Shenzhen from the USA:
- Begin with dialing 011 – the exit code for the U.S. and Canada.
- Then dial 86 – the China country code.
- Next key in 755 — the Shenzhen area code.
- Finish by dialing the local telephone number.
How to call China from the United States?
1 00 – Exit code for China, and is needed for making any international call from China 2 1 – ISD Code or Country Code of United States 3 Area code – There are 291 area codes in United States.
What is the phone number for China 86?
86 – Country Code for China. Phone Number ( remove initial 0 ): fixed – area code (2, 3 or 4 digits) plus local number can total 8 to 12 digits, with 10 and 11 digit numbers being most often used. cell phones – 11 digits, 1 is always the first digit.
How to make a phone call in China from abroad?
Call a landline phone in China from abroad. If you are going to call a fixed phone in a particular city in China, please dial the exit number of your home country (011 for USA) +0086 ( Chinese country code) + city code (10 for Beijing) + phone number.
Is there a cell phone number in China?
011 – 86 – phone number *Use also to TEXT China numbers. **01186 and +86 often work interchangeably from cell phones.