Which circular saw is better Makita or Dewalt?
Thanks to FlexVolt, DeWalt’s latest generation of cordless circular saws has been cutting faster than Makita’s 18V X2 in our tests. That performance comes at a cost, though, with Makita enjoying lower weight and performance that’s certainly no slouch.
What is Makita CXT?
12v CXT. All CXT tools feature 12v Lithium-Ion slide in batteries with multi-contact terminals to ensure constant contact even under extreme work vibration, LED fuel gauge indicators and individual cell monitoring with circuit protection against temperature, overload and over-discharging.
Can Makita CXT tools use LXT batteries?
The DC18RE will charge 18V LXT® and 12V max CXT® slide-style batteries, and shares many of the same efficiency features of Makita’s groundbreaking LXT® charging system. For 12V max CXT® slide-style batteries, the DC18RE will charge a 2.0Ah battery in only 30 minutes and a 4.0Ah battery in only 60 minutes.
What should you not do with a circular saw?
What should you avoid when cutting with a circular saw?
- Do not hold or force the retracting lower guard in the open position.
- Do not place hand under the shoe or guard of the saw.
- Do not over tighten the blade-locking nut.
- Do not twist the saw to change, cut or check alignment.
Is there a Makita 12 volt circular saw case?
12-Volt Max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-3/8 in. Circular Saw Kit, Case (2.0Ah) Save up to $100♢ on your qualifying purchase. Curbside pickup available. The Makita 12-Volt MAX CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-3/8 in. Circular Saw delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for a range of cutting applications.
What’s the difference between a circular saw and a Makita 5007f?
From the same manufacturer, the Makita 5007F circular saw ( read my review) has roughly the same specs in terms of speed, LED light illumination (line of cut), lower guard design, motor amperage, and others. The difference, however, lies in the depth of cut, since this one has only up to 2-3/8 inches of cutting capacity at 90 degrees.
What kind of battery does a Makita cordless tool use?
– Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers. For longer run time, all 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
How big is the Makita sh02r1 cordless cordless circular battery?
The SH02R1 weighs only 3.5 pounds (with 12V max CXT 2.0Ah battery) with 1,500 RPM. With a 1 inch capacity, it cuts plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine, and drywall.