What is the coldest month in Duluth?
Duluth’s coldest month is January when the average temperature overnight is -1.2°F. In July, the warmest month, the average day time temperature rises to 76.3°F.
What is the weather like in Minnesota in February?
Daily high temperatures increase by 9°F, from 25°F to 34°F, rarely falling below 7°F or exceeding 48°F. Daily low temperatures increase by 9°F, from 10°F to 19°F, rarely falling below -9°F or exceeding 34°F.
Does it get warm in February?
Temperatures Rise During February Average highs in the teens become more confined to northern North Dakota and northwestern Minnesota, while 60s expand farther north into more of the South and into parts of Central California. Average highs in the 70s return to parts of the Southwest.
How warm is Santa Fe in February?
Daily high temperatures increase by 7°F, from 43°F to 50°F, rarely falling below 32°F or exceeding 61°F. Daily low temperatures increase by 5°F, from 20°F to 25°F, rarely falling below 10°F or exceeding 33°F.
What is there to do in Duluth MN in the winter?
What to Do in Duluth in Winter
- Bentleyville Tour of Lights.
- Christmas at Glensheen Mansion.
- Skiing at Spirit Mountain.
- Snowshoeing at Miller Creek Interpretive Trail.
- Christmas City Express.
- Bayfront Festival Park Ice Skating.
- Bundle Up for the Lake Walk.
How much snow does Duluth get?
Duluth averages 70 inches of snow per year.
What is the warmest place in the US in February?
Best February Vacation Weather in the Continental US
- Warmest City = Miami, Florida averages highs of 78.1 °F daily.
- Warmest Ocean = the Atlantic at Miami Beach, Florida is 73 °F.
- Warmest Park = Everglades Park, Florida has daytime highs of 83.5 °F.
- Driest Warm Place = Lajitas, TX get 0.27 inches of rain.