What is Winshuttle Studio?
Winshuttle Studio is a suite of powerful data management tools for updating SAP. With Studio you can easily create, extract and transform SAP data from familiar applications you’re already using. You can automate even complex business processes with just a few button clicks.
What is Winshuttle used for?
Winshuttle software is used for data movement, validation, and collection of SAP ERP data .
How do I install winshuttle studio?
Installation steps for Downloadable Setup
- Check the system requirements and make any necessary updates.
- Close all Office programs.
- Find the .
- Right-click the file and click Extract All.
- Choose where you want the files to be extracted to and click Extract.
- Double-click the folder that contains the extracted files.
What is Winshuttle Transaction?
Winshuttle Transaction allows non-technical script authors to record steps for an SAP transaction data change or creation activity and map the relevant SAP fields to cells or columns in an Excel spreadsheet.
What is winshuttle evolve?
Winshuttle Evolve is the only automation platform specifically designed to digitize strategic data processes—like product launches, customer and vendor onboarding, GL account setup, and plant maintenance.
How do I link Excel to SAP?
Connecting MS Excel to SAP HANA
- Step 1: Select the connection type. Open the MS Excel spreadsheet.
- Step 2: Select the data provider type.
- Step 3: Select the data provider.
- Step 4: Enter connection properties.
- Step 5: Select the database catalog and view.
- Step 6: Create a Windows connection file.
How do I uninstall winshuttle studio?
- Open Control Panel.
- In the list of programs, click Winshuttle Studio.
- Click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions in the wizard to uninstall Studio.
How do I log into winshuttle?
Activating Winshuttle Studio 12
- Ensure that you have registered with the Connect account.
- On the screen that appears the first time you start Studio, click Connect. The Connect Login dialog box appears.
- Type in your user credentials.
- Click OK.
How do I extract data from SAP automatically in Excel?
All you have to do is to click on the exporting icon, which is an arrow pointing to the right, then select the spreadsheet button. Once that happens, your SAP data will be exported to Excel without a problem.
Is the winshuttle function module compatible with studio?
Studio 11.2.0 is compatible with the 11.2.0 and 11.2.5 versions of Foundation. For Winshuttle Function Module (WFM) compatibility with Studio, please see the Winshuttle Function Module compatibility matrix.
What do you need to know about winshuttle transaction?
Winshuttle Transaction™ is a Microsoft Windows desktop product, and your system needs to have Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office installed. Your system may need additional security authorization objects for Transaction recordings or have the Winshuttle Function Module written in ABAP and SAP certified. Does Transaction require the SAP GUI?
Do you need Microsoft Office for winshuttle desktop?
RFC calls require ports 33xx to be open, where xx represents the SAP instance number (as configured in the SAP logon pad). Install only one version of Microsoft Office when using Winshuttle desktop modules. For optimal performance, use 64-bit Office if you are on 64-bit Windows.
What do you mean by winshuttle studio in SAP?
We use the term ‘Winshuttling’ to refer to any solution that makes our lives easier. So for us, Winshuttle has become synonymous with problem-solving. Winshuttle Studio includes modules that deliver the features you need to improve your SAP processes. They are: SAP automation is easier with Winshuttle.