How do I connect external speakers to my Sony TV?
- Connect an HDMI cable to the HDMI ports labeled ARC, or the port identified in your manual that supports ARC.
- Set Speakers to Audio system. The steps below are an example on Android TV or Google TV.
- Turn on the Control for HDMI setting on both the TV and the receiver or home theater system.
How do I connect audio to my Sony Bravia TV?
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable (sold separately) to the HDMI IN port on your TV.
- Connect the other end to the TV OUT (ARC) port on your sound bar.
- Then, connect an optical audio cable from the TV’s Optical digital audio out to OPTICAL IN on your sound bar (this is necessary to hear the TV audio).
Can I connect PC speakers to my TV?
Normal external speakers cannot be connected directly to most TVs. If the TV has a Composite Audio Out jack, use a mini plug-to-composite audio adapter cable to connect the computer speakers. If the TV has a Mini plug jack, the stereo mini jack of the computer speakers can be directly connected to it.
Where is headphone jack on Sony Bravia TV?
On my television of this model, my headphone jack is just below the HDMI 1 input, on the left side of the television (right if looking from the back) and above the USB ports.
Why can’t I hear sound on my Sony TV?
Check the Speakers setting on the TV. Make sure TV Speakers is selected. Increase the volume of the TV. A power reset or restart of the TV is recommended step and may resolve the sound issue.
What do the output jacks on a HDTV do?
Output jacks send signals from your HDTV to your audio/video devices. With so many different options available, your output jacks are there so you can You probably can see most or all of the following audio/video output jacks on your HDTV: IR Out: An infrared port for sending IR signals to control your attached devices.
How to change the sound on a Sony TV?
How to Change Sound on Sony TV 1 On the remote control, press the HOME button. 2 Select Settings. 3 The next steps depend on your TV menu options:Select Display & Sound → Audio output → Speakers → Audio system.Select… 4 Select Display & Sound → Audio output → Speakers → Audio system. 5 Select Sound → Speakers → Audio system. See More….
How to connect headphones to a Sony TV?
How to Connect Headphones to Sony TV 1 On the remote control, press the HOME button. 2 Select Settings . 3 The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:Select Display & Sound → Audio output.Select Sound. 4 Select Headphone/Audio out → Audio out (Fixed) . See More….
What kind of audio jack does a BRAVIA TV use?
The manual says that the TV has an Audio Output via Phono Jacks (plural). However, all I can find is a Heaphone Jack (singular).